The Superior “Fall” Trail Races host three races simultaneously, the Superior 100 Mile, the Superior 50 and the Superior / Moose Mountain Marathon. Each distance will have its own unique race number (unique color and number series) so runners can be easily identified by race officials, volunteers, spectators and other runners. We ask that all competitors wear their number on the front of their body on their outer-most layer at all times. Runners will be tracked coming into and out of each aid station. If we cannot see your number, we cannot track you or take your finishing time and if we cannot do that, you will be disqualified and will not earn an official finish. Racers registered by August 15th will receive their name custom printed on the race number as illustrated below – if you register after this date, your name will not be on your number.
This Years Race
Find Us On Facebook!
Superior Hiking Trail
Authorize.net Secured Merchant!
- 2015 Superior Rocksteady Wrap
- Press Release: Superior Spring and Fall Trail Races will Switch to a Lottery Registration Process
- Thank You Letter To Volunteers – 2014
- 2014 Race Recap
- 2014 Moose Mountain Marathon Runner Welcome
- 2014 Superior 50 Mile Runner Welcome
- 2014 Superior 100 Mile Runner Welcome
- 2014 Race Numbers