The Superior “Fall” Trail Races host three races simultaneously, the Superior 100 Mile, the Superior 50 and the Superior / Moose Mountain Marathon. Each distance will have its own unique race number (unique color and number series) so runners can be easily identified by race officials, volunteers, spectators and other runners. We ask that all competitors wear their number on the front of their body on their outer-most layer at all times. Runners will be tracked coming into and out of each aid station. If we cannot see your number, we cannot track you or take your finishing time and if we cannot do that, you will be disqualified and will not earn an official finish. Racers registered by August 15th will receive their name custom printed on the race number as illustrated below – if you register after this date, your name will not be on your number.
This Years Race
Find Us On Facebook!
Superior Hiking Trail
Authorize.net Secured Merchant!
- 2016 Superior Fall Trail Race Lottery Information Announced
- 2015 Superior Fall Trail Race Recap
- Thank You Letter to Volunteers – 2015
- Superior “Fall” Trail Races 100MI | 50MI | 26.2MI : 2015 Race Preview
- Aaron Buffington
- 2015 Moose Mountain Marathon Welcome
- 2015 Superior 50 Mile Welcome
- 2015 Superior 100 Mile Welcome